Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's like a ballet~

I have been giving free rein to late night parties lately and feel extremely tired today. I slept for many hours yet I haven't recuperated my energy. This might be an obvious sign of old age. I'm 27. That's a fact.

Beer, laughter, laser lights, dance moves, karaoke, photos... all in a week. All done after spending more or less eight hours of work.

Have I forgotten something? Yes, I have -- My heart and my luckless romance. Forgive me if somehow I have neglected you. I have my reasons. Should you know them? I doubt it. I, myself can't figure out why I'm behaving this way.

I have been through a lot of love "miscarriages" and romantic mishaps... and I definitely know that I'm creating another nemesis now. Love has never been so perfectly pitched to my side -- or I'm just too blind or just have too small hands to catch it.

They say, love is like dancing ballet. If you can't find a perfect partner, you had better do it alone. I am not a perfect partner -- I know. But why did you have to smack it right to my face? to my ego?...

I keep my silence for I am grieving -- I am grieving your silence...


No comments:

Post a Comment