Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rain, coffee, and tea...

September 7, 2011 (8:44pm)


my mind is like an empty street...


It's raining again.

After 8 hours of talking to and prodding students to learn the language they're dying to be fluent in, here I am, stranded in a coffee shop with my friends. Talk is cheap as what they say but coffee and tea are not. No choice, got to sip my iced jasmine tea, waiting for the rain to stop.

May Grace and Jayn

I and Shayne

Winner! Leslie Kay

My Family



As they are busy hogging their cellphones for games and all, here I am, in trance with my passion to exude what I have been thinking about since I woke up this morning.

MY HEART IS PALPITATING.

I don't know whether I really have a heart problem or I have a problem with my heart... I mean, emotionally.

YES. I suppose I have both. I need a cardiologist and someone who could save this ailing heart of mine. Where are you?

Too much drinking and a little too complicated relationships  could be the reasons why I'm feeling this now. Am I too overly dramatic? Or just an unlucky player who never knows who's bluffing and who's not. I might as well enjoy what is there that's happening.




>>>>press rewind.


RECURRENCE.

     "Like a benign tumor, being lied to can no longer infect me. I may let any lie pass but I may not forget."









---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment